15 June 2016

Chicago Tribune: Sacramento pastor on Orlando shootings: 'The tragedy is that more of them didn't die'

"People say, like: Well, aren't you sad that 50 sodomites died?" Jimenez said, referencing the initial death toll in Orlando, which authorities later clarified included 49 victims plus the gunman. "Here's the problem with that. It's like the equivalent of asking me - what if you asked me: Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?'

"Um, no, I think that's great. I think that helps society. You know, I think Orlando, Fla., is a little safer tonight."

He added: "The tragedy is that more of them didn't die. The tragedy is - I'm kind of upset that he didn't finish the job!" [...]

He added: "But I will say this: You know, the Bible says that homosexuals should be put to death, in Leviticus 20:13. Obviously, it's not right for somebody to just, you know, shoot up the place, because that's not going through the proper channels. But these people all should have been killed anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels.

"As in, they should have been executed by a righteous government that would have tried them, convicted them and saw them executed."

No comments:

Post a Comment